The Tori Amos fanzine little-blue-world.org shipped its Winter issue in February 2006. Here's some of what's included:
- In the Loop with Matt Chamberlain, talking to Tori's long-time drummer and reviewing his eponymous new album.
- Happy Birthday for Pele! In this special section honoring Boys for Pele's 10th anniversary, we take a look at differing and changing reactions towards the seminal album, with pro-and-con opinion pieces and now-and-then reviews.
- Two new series examining Tori's evolving fashion and the harpsichord, that tricky instrument Tori first adopted in BFP.
- Oh Baby...The Talent You Could Discover! What you need to know about CD Baby, an innovative and artist-friendly online indie music store.
- Reviews: Our reviewers take a look at the BFP songbook and at Kate Bush's long-awaited album Aerial.
- The Summer of Original Sinsuality, Part 1. The beginning of a fan's story of how she found Tori, halfway around the world from home.
- PLUS, regular features like News and Expert and a scrumptious new recipe.
For more information about the issue and how to subscribe, visit little-blue-world.org