Thanks to David Mantovani for this. Tori's top 10 elixirs are listed on the Top Ten Page for The Face magazine in the U.K. in their December 2003 issue.
(There's also a pretty gushing review of The Sandman: Endless Nights in the same issue).
TORI AMOS'S ELIXIRS
- Vitamin V: Vegetable juice and vitamin vodka
- Dunc's Ginger-Kicks-the-Shit-out-of-Steroids Voice Enhancer drink
(recipe on www.duncsdiner.com)
- Dragon Phoenix Pearl Jasmine Green Tea (flown in from LA)
- Guatemalan Maragogype cappuccino: a morning elixir for a 6:30am wake-up
- Neuromins DHA: I take four a day for short-term memory rejuvenation
- Charbonnel et Walker drinking chocolate
- Chelsea's Champagne cocktails: Laurent Perrier Rose and a splash of
Framboise or a Delamontte mixed with Mure
- Hot apple cinnamon drink: for the early evening/still doing business
with LA drink
- Hot milk and honey: mix with vanilla bean paste
- Wine: choosing the right one is always a challenge. It should never
overpower the food and the love and the balance.