The Tori Amos fanzine Little Blue World will be shipping their Spring issue in May 2006. Here's some of what's included:
- A Ginger Feast: Our review of the DVD video collection, Fade to Red. Also, two video director spotlights. What have they done, and what are they doing now?
- Touring Tori's Wardrobe: the conclusion to our two-part series on Tori's fashions.
- The Evolution of the Harpsichord: part 2 of our indepth look at the old-fashioned instrument Tori brought into her repertoire with BFP.
- Tapping Into It All: LBW's exclusive interview with singer Charlotte Martin.
- Reviews: Our reviewers cover the FtCH songbook and Beth Orton's album Comfort of Strangers.
- The Summer of Original Sinsuality, Part 2. The conclusion of a fan's story of how she found Tori, halfway around the world.
- PLUS regular features like News & Expert.
For more information about the issue and how to subscribe, visit little-blue-world.org